West Bengal Uttar Kanya Scholarship 2022: Honorable Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee has came up with a new scheme which is called Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022 for all the students of West Bengal state. The main motive behind this scheme is to provide Scholarship to every capable and brought students of West Bengal those who are incapable to study further because of their financial situation. This scheme gives hopes to students those who belongs from economically weak background.
Uttar Kanya Scholarship is very similar to Nabanna Scholarship which was released by West Bengal Chief Minister under CMRF but the difference is that Uttar Kanya Scholarship focuses for North Bengal Development Department for the Students of North Bengal.
West Bengal Uttar Kanya Scholarship Overview
|Name of a scheme||Uttarkanya Scholarship|
|Department||North Bengal Development Department (NBDD)|
|Founded by||Chief minister Mamta Banerjee|
|Location||West Bengal, India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal state|
|Motive||To provide financial support for students|
|Official website||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarkanya Scholarship
This Uttar Kanya Scholarship applies for students those who are studying in Class 11, Higher Secondary, UG and PG courses. This scholarship helps students to pursue Higher Education by providing them Financial help. Read the detailed eligibility criteria for the scholarship here:
- In order to be eligible for Uttar Kanya Scholarship, one must be the Permanent residence of West Bengal.
- Applicant should have a Qualifying Certificate from a recognized board i.e. State Board, Council of Secondary Education or State Aided University in WB.
- Applicant should be a current residence of West Bengal
- A yearly income of a Family should be less then 60 thousand rupees. Or else applicant will not be able to enjoy the benefits of a Scholarship.
- In order to be suitable for the Scholarship, one must qualify their Madhyamik Pariksa with a 65% marks or 60% marks in their 10+2 Examination. Or else applicant should provide their UG Qualifying certificate with a 55% marks.
- Applicant should not be enjoying any other Scholarship, financial help provided by a State Government
Candidates those who have been selected for this Scheme will be provided with an annual amount up to Rs 10000 on the basis of education and the course they are currently doing. Their Amount will be directly transferred to the personal Bank account of the beneficiaries.
How Candidates will be selected?
Selection of an Applicant will be done based on Merit list and will be selected by analysing and checking their Financial background. Students those who will be selected for a Scholarship will get their amount directly in their personal Bank account.
Steps to Apply for WB UttarKanya Scholarship 2022 – Application Form Fill up Process
Also there is no specific day or time to apply for this Scholarship. Interested candidates can apply it anytime during this year. The application form fill up process is completely offline. Follow the steps to submit Uttarkanya Scholarship Application form 2022:
- Firstly, Applicant should download the Application form which will be available in a pdf format from WB Uttar Kanya Official website.
- Fill up the Application form with Valid and clear details , misleading of an information will not be acceptable
- Attach your required Valid Documents along with an Application form
- After all the procedure is successfully completed, candidates should send their Application form along with Documents to the Official Address at www.wbcmo.gov.in.
Important documents required for Uttar Kanya Scholarship
- Qualifying certificate of the last exam
- Current course Admission receipt along with fee receipt
- Details of your Bank Account
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Income Certificate
- Residential certificate
- Self declaration certificate signed by the head of Institution.
There is no application form submission window for Uttarkanya Scholarship. You can submit any time of the year. However, please contact the officials if they are accepting the application form before you submit the form.
You need to submit the application through offline mode. Take a print out of the blank form and then fill it up with proper details. After that, send the application form to the mentioned address.
The amount of scholarship depends on the course you are pursuing. You can contact the officials for further details.
If you have any questions on Uttarkanya Scholarship 2022, then comment below.