Nabanna Scholarship 2022 – Check Application Form Fill up Last Date, Link to Apply Online, Official Website, Eligibility Criteria here.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee has launched the Nabanna Scholarship Scheme 2022. The Scholarship facilitates students by providing financial aid for Education purpose. Students who have qualified their Madhyamik, Higher Secondary Examination (10+2), Under Graduate and Post Graduate Examination will be eligible for this Scholarship.
Check Now – Aikyashree Scholarship 2022.
The Nabanna Scholarship is provided from Chief Minister Relief Fund. Students who are willing to get the benefits of the scholarship, can read further details regarding the Application Procedure and getting the direct link to apply online.
West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship Scheme 2022
Key Information About the Scheme:
|Inaugurated by||Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Students (Residents of WB)|
|Motive||To promote Higher Education for financially weaker students|
|Department||West Bengal Chief Minister Officer (WBCMO)|
|Fund||CM Relief Fund|
|Application mode||Offline (No Online Application Link available)|
Purpose of the Scholarship:
Government of West Bengal provides Scholarship for students those who are financially weak family and unable to pay for their Higher Studies. The main motive of the WB CM Relief Fund Scholarship is to give financial support to students to reach complete their studies and reach their dream destination.
Also Read – Bihar Scholarship 2022.
Important Points to Note:
- After submitting the form with complete and clear details in application form successfully, the Application form will be forwarded to local authorities for inquiry and verification.
- Once the verification process is complete by the competent authority, applicant will be provided with amount of Rs 10,000 annually in their bank account for further studies.
Nabanna Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned some of the Eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship. Students should be eligible in order to participate for the scholarship –
- The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their past examination performance. If students suits with the given eligibility criteria then they can apply for the scholarship.
- Students those who have qualified their Madhyamik Examination with minimum 65% or 60% in Higher Secondary Examination or 55% marks in their Honours subject will be eligible for Nabanna Scholarship.
- Lastly the amount will be directly transferred to candidates bank account by financial assistance, so one must have bank account on his / her own name.
- Students should not take any scholarship scheme for the same course in order to be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Annual family income should not be more than Rs. 60,000.
How to Submit Nabanna Scholarship Application Form?
Application Form must be filled up offline. Students those who are willing to participate for Nabanna Scholarship should visit Official site in order to download the Application Form. Here we have given simple and step by step method to apply for the scholarship:
- Firstly, visit Nabanna Scholarship official portal i.e. www.wbcmo.gov.in or click here.
- Download the Application Form in PDF format.
- Candidates need to take a print out of Application form.
- Fill up the Nabbana Scholarship Application form with valid and clear information.
- Also attach a required mentioned documents along with a Application form.
- Send your Application form in the postal address of Nabanna via Speed post or Courier.
Documents Required to be attached:
Attach self-attested photocopies of the the following documents with the duly filled up application form:
- Aadhar card,
- Admission fee book,
- Passport size photo (Original),
- Educational Exam Qualifying Certificate,
- Previous year examination result,
- Income certificate from BDO (Original),
- Caste certificate,
- Bank account Passbook first page,
- One Self declaration form (Original).
Nabanna Scholarship Date 2022
|Starting Date of Applying||Ongoing|
|Last Date of Application Form Fill up||No Specific Date|
|Verification Date||Within 1-2 Months|
|Scholarship Money Transfer Date||After 1 month from the date of verfication|
There is no particular date and time to apply for the Scholarship, students can apply any time possible.
|Phone Number||033-22141902, 033-22535278|
|PSCWB Homepage||Check Here|
If students find any difficulty or shortage of information related to Nabanna Scholarship 2022 then kindly do ask in a Comment, we will always be there for your service.
নবান্ন স্কলারশিপের আবেদন পত্র পূরণ করে কোথায় জমা করতে হবে?
আপনি যদি উত্তরবঙ্গে বসবাসকারী হন তাহলে আপনার আবেদনপত্র উত্তরকন্যা-তে জমা করতে পারবেন.
এছাড়া দক্ষিণবঙ্গ এবং বাকি সব জায়গার জন্য নবান্ন তে আবেদনপত্র জমা দেওয়া যাবে.
নবান্ন এবং উত্তরকন্যা’-র সম্পূর্ণ যোগাযোগের ঠিকানা নিচে দেওয়া হল:
P.O: Satellite Township,
West Bengal – 734015
325 Sarat Chatterjee Road,
West Bengal – 711102
No, you can not apply for the Nabanna Scholarship online. You need to apply through offline mode.
You can visit the official website www.wbcmo.gov.in for updates on information about the scholarship.
The amount of the said scholarship is Rs 10,000 per annum.
If your application is found valid, then you will get your Nabanna Scholarship Amount in your bank account within 2-3 months.