Manipal University Admission 2021 Application Form: The students who aspire to pursue Engineering from the Manipal University must grab this opportunity to register themselves for the Engineering course of the Manipal University. The registration process of the MANIPAL University will be ending on the 30th of June 2021. The candidates can log into the official site and fill up the MET online form 2021. The students will have to undergo an entrance examination conducted by the University. The MAHE OET is an entrance exam which the students have to undergo to be selected for various courses in the University. The MU / MAHE OET application form will be available in the official website of the University. The University provides courses in the fields of Engineering, Allied Sciences, Pharmacy and many other courses. The eligibility criteria should be met by the candidates in order to secure admission in the MAHE.
MAHE MET REGISTRATION 2021 Process
- Visit the official website of the Manipal University www.manipal.edu.
- The main working page of the University will be displayed
- Click on the new registration option and create an new account
- While filling up the form you will have to provide details like name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email ID, name of guardian and parents.
- Now you have to select the course, category and stream of the education you want to pursue
- Click on the submit option
- Candidates will receive the password and the registration ID in the email
Manipal University Application Fee
The students who are appearing in the Entrance exam of the, Manipal University must pay an application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 600 for application and 1400 for examination). The fee is same for all Indian candidates. Payment may be done through pay tm, net banking, credit card or debit card or in the offline mode through demand drafts. Candidates who belong to the foreign or International category or NRI or NRI sponsored must pay a fee of Rs. 2500.
How to fill up Manipal University Application Form
- After the students have received their registration number and password, the candidates will get an application link, click on the link
- The candidates will now have to enter personal details, academic details, qualifications, category etc
- The candidate must provide his/her contact details and address
- Now the candidate must enter the name of the school last attended, qualifying exam, year of passing and Board of the Education
- Here the applicant must pay the application fee which has been prescribed for them
- The application fee and the entrance exam fee can also be paid through online mode payment like credit card/debit card/internet banking
- In addition of the above options foreign/NRI/NRI Sponsored students have options of the Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
- Enter your payment details and pay the Application fee which is Rs. 2000/
- The candidates have to upload the scanned photographed images of themselves from their recent passport sized photograph and also their signatures. After the uploading process the candidate must read the agreement and click on ‘ I agree ‘ option
Printing out MAHE Application Form
- After all the steps of the filling up of the application form has been completed, the candidate must submit the form and also take a print out of the form
- The status of the application can be checked by the candidate by logging into their account by using their ID and password
How to Submit Manipal University MET Application Form Offline
The candidates can also fill up the MET form in an offline mode. The candidates first have to log in to the website and download the form and print it out. Then the form should be filled up. Then all the required documents and the fees must be paid through a demand draft and sent to the University