How to get Ola Scooter Dealership in 2024 – Process, Application Form for Ola Electric Franchise, Monthly Profit Margin: The world is now moving towards the use of the electric vehicle because of the rise in the price of petrol and diesel. Along with that using electric vehicles saves the environment from pollution. By 2030, the Asia-Pacific region intends to overtake the rest of the world as the global market leader. As the consumption of fuel is zero in electric vehicles the emission is also zero.
Table of Contents
Ola Electric Dealership Business 2024 – Outlines
|Name of the Company
|Mode of Business Opportunity
|Mode of Applying for Ola Scooter Dealership
The electric scooter gives excellent mileage as petrol is just 15% cost per liter of petrol. Now because of the benefit of electric vehicles people shifting from petrol vehicles to electric vehicles.
Initially, the electric vehicle faced a range issue but now electric scooter battery efficiency can exceed 100km/charge in OLA Scooters.
So, Electric Scooter Dealership Business is one of the topmost business ideas for future. It is advantageous for you if you obtain a dealership for a reputable electric scooter brand now.
Why choose OLA Electric Scooter Dealership
Choosing OLA electric scooter dealership is a great option for the environment and also for you. It will be going to offer several advantages some of which include:
- A vehicle operated by battery or electric vehicles is highly sustainable, pollution free, economical, and also beneficial for the environment as compared to a fuel vehicle at causes pollution as well as has a high price.
- The investment inflow from foreign investors is around rupees 1 lakh Crore allowing expanding EVs in the international market.
- India and the Asia Pacific region can manufacture EVs at a lower cost as compared to other countries and hence it’s a profitable business for investors who wants to invest in the automobile sector.
- India annually sold around 2 crores 2- of wheel vehicles and hence will various advantages to OLA sector dealers.
- The government of India is also promoting electric scooters and hence providing subsidies, various programs, and benefits to the dealers of electric scooters.
Procedure to Apply for OLA Electric scooter Franchise
By following the below procedure the interested person can get into the dealership of OLA Scooter. They are as follows:
- First, the interested candidates need to contact the headquarter and collect the dealership brochure containing details of the agreement and offers of OLA Electric Scooter dealership. The contact details are available on the official site of the company.
- Fill out the application form for the dealership and email it to the company. Fill in all the information accurately.
- You will get a revert of all the offers by the company officials.
- Read the agreement carefully containing details of the offer, requirement, the investment required for the dealership, and documents that must be present
- Before deciding on your dealership visit the market and research thoroughly.
- It’s good if you can pay for the OLA Electric Scooter Dealership investment cost on your own.. But if funds are not available to you at present, then it is easier to arrange finance from a bank or other investors.
- When everything is decided and ready then agree with the company and make your payment according to the agreement.
Also, you can contact OLA about your dealership query through their Contact Form:
Profit Margin in OLA Scooter Dealership
Nowadays, the electric wheels industry are booming, and hence, investors get huge profits. In India, automobile companies will invest heavily in charging stations, infrastructure, manpower, buildings, dealerships, etc. The dealer will enjoy 25% profit margins from the value of two-wheeler vehicles.
On an average, monthly profit of 1-2 Lakhs can be achieved if the sales are on higher side. However, it depends on your sales and location.
As per an official webpage of OLA Electric – olaelectric.com/dealership, the company is not onboarding an dealers, sub-dealers for offline sales. If you come across any call regarding OLA Dealership in exchange of money, then you can report to email@example.com. Here is the official advisory from OLA Electric:
Ola Electric Contact Number & Email ID
|Apply for Dealership online
No, Ola is not offering distributorship or dealership or any kind of franchise.
You can contact on 080-33113311 for any kind of query regarding dealership.
You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org about dealership enquiry.