Amul Milk Dealership Business 2024 – Check How to Apply, Investment & Cost of taking a Distributorship of Amul.
Amul is known for providing quality goods to the consumer at the best value. People trust and consume Amul products in their daily life. In the dairy market, they are flourishing. Now Amul comes forward to providing business opportunities to sample vendors. Those who want to work with Amul company can start their business by opening Amul Parlors and can apply for Amul Dealership. They are planning to bring their products to small streets by giving the franchise to sample business vendors. This help to spread Amul products in every part of the country and also people get the opportunity to start their business and earn their livelihood.
Table of Contents
About Amul Dealership
Before you invest in a Company for Dealership, you must know the Brand Value and company’s business goals and history. So, here are a few things you should know before applying for Amul Milk Distributorship.
|Name of Company
|Mode of Applying
|Online / Offline
|Format of Dealership
|Amul Ice Cream Parlour Franchise, Dealership, Preffered Outlet
|Rs. 2 – 6 Lakhs
|Shop Space Required
|100 to 300 Sqft.
Amul was founded in 1946. They have been offering various products like milk, curd, ice cream, cheese, and many things of high quality to the customer. Those who want to start their Amul Dealership business need to apply for the franchise by filling out the application form online. On the site of the company, every detail about the dealership is given. So, the interested person can check it online and apply for it easily.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying Amul Milk Dealership
Those who want to become Amul milk Dealership have to fit under certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The interested person applying for a dealership should be above 21 years of age.
- The applicant must pass his/her 10th class. Minimum qualification is necessary for applying for the dealership.
- The knowledge of FMCG products is very necessary for applying for this business.
- They must have proper vehicle facilities and trained staff so that they can distribute the products throughout the market.
- Those people having the space of 100 square feet can easily apply for the dealership.
Amul Dealership Cost
|Type of Franchise
|Space Required for Shop
|Investment Break Up
|Amul Preferred Outlet/Amul Railway Parlour/Amul Kiosk
|100 – 150 Sqft.
|Refundable Brand Security – Rs 25,000,
Renovation – Rs 100,000,
Equipments – Rs 70,000
|Rs 2.00 Lakh
|Amul Ice-Cream Scooping Parlour
|More than 300 Sqft.
|Non-Refundable Brand Security – Rs 50,000,
Renovation – Rs 4,00,000,
Equipments – Rs 1,50,000.
|Rs 6.00 Lakh
Profit Margin of Amul Distributorship Business
One can earn a good Return on Investment (RoI) by opening a franchise of Amul Outlet or Amul Ice Cream Parlour. There are different profit margin on various Amul Products.
For Amul Outlet, Product Wise Profit Margin will be as follows:
- Pouch Milk – 2.5%,
- Milk Products – 10%,
- Ice Cream – 20%
For Amul Ice-Cream Scooping Parlour, the margin will be:
- Scoops / sundaes / floats / shakes / baked pizzas / sandwiches / cheese slice burger / garlic bread / hot chocolate drink (Amul Pro) – 50% Profit.
- Pre-packed ice creams – 20% (Approx.)
- Other Amul products – 10% (Approx.)
Procedure to Fill Online Application Form for Amul Distributorship
For getting the dealership filling application is the primary step. By following simple steps application form can be filled out by the interested person. The procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Click on the official link of the Amul company to fill out the form.
- Step 2: in the right corner of the home page, you will get the option “Amul Parlour”. Click on the option. This page also contains various information related to the Amul dealership.
- Step 3: By clicking on the Amul dealership option, the Application form will come in front of you. Fill out the form by providing the necessary information. All the information must be correct.
- Step 4: attach all the required documents for getting to the dealership.
- Step 5: After filling out the form and uploading documents click on the “Submit” button.
Process to get Amul Franchise / Distributorship / Ice Cream Parlour
Firstly, the interested person has to apply for the dealership by filling out the application form. If the company liked your profile, a confirmation mail will send to them.
The company staff appear at your place and survey all the things properly and discuss all things with you and proceed further.
In setting up the business, the manager of Amul company will help you as well as agree.
The company will make arrangements for training and also provides you with a salesman.
All the processes required 5-7 days, after that you can run your Amul Dealership Business.
Amul Milk Dealership Contact Number for Franchise Outlet Opening
You can contact Amul through their following helplines to reach to customer executive and area / territory manager for opening Amul Franchise:
|Other Business Idea
|Open a Indian Oil Petrol Pump
If you need any kind of Business Related Query, you can comment down below. Keep checking our website for Distributorship / Franchise Related Articles.