Old Age Pension KYC 2023: Recently an announcement is made by the government of India related to pensions. According to that announcement, the pension holder needs to do KYC. Whatever type of pension the holder is getting, it has become mandatory to do KYC. For doing KYC, the holder must have an Aadhar card number and mobile number. It’s just to verify the Aadhar number. The holder can even do their KYC themselves by using a mobile device or laptop, or they can prefer to go to a public service center. This work should be done before the pension holder receives the pension; otherwise, they will not receive the amount. That is why you must complete your KYC for your pension.
Also Read – UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023.
Table of Contents
What is pension KYC?
The government of India provides different pensions to the people of India like widow pensions, old-age pensions, and disability pensions for the benefit people. Recently an announcement is made by the government of India that KYC is essential for all types of pensions. In the absence of KYC, your next pension amount will not be sent by the government. On the official site of the government, the detail of the pension is given. You can visit the official site of the government. Now for getting the pension amount must KYC your pension.
For KYC, the Aadhar number is important. All pension holders require their Aadhar card number to KYC their pension. As a result, the beneficiary must complete their KYC for future pension.
How to update Old Age Pension KYC?
- For updating KYC you need to follow certain steps. They are
- Login to the KYC portal.
- UPDATE KYC option will appear on your screen. Click on it.
- The set of preference options of KYC will open on your screen.
- Update the information whatever you want to change. Must attach the scan copy of the document for changing address and name.
- Before saving your changes and their verification, a one-time password will arrive in your registered mobile number and email account.
- After entering the OTP correctly, click the submit button. Now the authorities will review your information and within a few days makes you know whether KYC updating is done error freely or not.
Last date of Pension KYC
The government of India extended the last date of KYC until 28th December 2022. The detail of the extended date is given on the official site of the government. On their website, they update the latest information about the KYC process. The pension department announced the extension date through an office memorandum on 31 December 2021. The second time government changed the number. This will allow pension holders to complete the KYC process.
How to submit or update pension KYC online form
- Step 1: Open the official site www.sspy-up.gov.in.
- Step 2: Search for the KYC form on your screen and click on the form.
- Step 3: fill out the form by giving all essential information like name, address, mobile number, aadhar card number, etc.
- Step 4: click on submit button to submit the form.
- Step 5: you can download your form for future use.
|UP Old Age Pension KYC Update
|Click Here (sspy-up.gov.in)
|Bihar Old Age Pension KYC
|Click Here (sspmis.bihar.gov.in)
|MP Old Age Pension KYC
|Click Here (socialsecurity.mp.gov.in)