Check PM Kisan CSC Login Link, How to update PM Kisan E-KYC & link Aadhar with PM Kisan Yojana for the beneficiaries
If you are already a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and wish to know how to link your Aadhar card, update KYC, etc. then keep reading this article.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान योजना केवाईसी की अंतिम तारीख बढ़ाकर 31 मई तक किया गया है। जिन्होंने अभी तक की केवाईसी अपडेट नहीं किया है वह लोग जल्दी से 31/05/2022 से पहले अपना आधार कार्ड पीएम किसान अकाउंट से लिंक करवा ले। केवाईसी नहीं अपडेट होने से आपका 11th इंस्टॉलमेंट नहीं मिलेगा।
What is PM Kisan Yojana
PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a central scheme implemented by the Government of India. It supports all marginal farmer families economically, throughout the country who hold one or more lands. The scheme helps the marginal farmers with an aid of Rs. 6,000 every year. The amount is paid in three installments of Rs.2,000 after every four months. The fund reaches the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT.
Read How to Check PM Kisan Yojana Status Online.
PMKisan Portal App – Update your E-KYC Online
Every adult farmer from any state in India can enjoy the benefits of this scheme if he/she owns land. It is especially useful for small or marginal farmers as they can purchase high-quality inputs, maintain the crops and have a great yield without having to compromise on their basic living standards.
A landholding farmer’s family is identified by the scheme as a family of husband-wife and minor children. The land must be cultivable and have legal records in the concerned state or union territory.
|PMKISAN Android App Link||Download|
Requirements of E-KYC for PM Kisan Beneficiaries
One must fulfill the e-KYC requirements for the PM Kisan Yojana. If any beneficiary fails to meet the requirement then he/she would be considered ineligible for the next installment. The government needs assurance that the aid money does not end up in the wrong hands.
Therefore, it has been declared compulsory to update and complete e-KYC by the Government of India. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana to complete their e-KYC. Else, they would not be receiving the next installment.
|Last Date of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries||31st May 2022|
How to Update E-KYC for PM Kisan Yojana?
Follow these steps to update your e-KYC:
- First of all, go to the official PM Kisan website or simply use this link – www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Find the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side of the homepage. From the drop-down menu, click on ‘eKYC’.
- You will be taken to a page with the Aadhar OTP eKYC form. Enter your Aadhar number on the space provided and click on the “Search” button.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number registered on your Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and your eKYC will be successfully completed.
Steps to Link Aadhar card with your Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Account:
- Firstly, go to that branch of the bank which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- Carry the original Aadhar card and a photocopy as well. In front of the bank manager, put your signature on the photocopy.
- After the Aadhar card has been verified, online seeding will be done by the respective bank.
- A unique identification number for Aadhar will be updated. It would be of 12 digits.
- Once the Aadhar card is verified and linked with your account, you will receive a message on the registered phone number.
Documents Required for Aadhar Linking
Take these 3 things while visiting your nearby CSC for linking Aadhar Number to PM Kisan.
PM Kisan CSC Login Process through Direct Link
Every state or district has a CSC or a Common Service Center. These centers are meant for helping the citizens with documents for government schemes or other documents related to the government. In the same way, CSC login is also available for beneficiaries under the PM Kisan scheme.
Procedure for CSC login:
- First of all, you need to go to the nearest CSC from your location.
- Ask one of the CSC persons about the Aadhar card update linked with your Kisan account and log in using your biometric details.
- Now, CSC representative will use the PM Kisan CSC Login Link at connect.csc.gov.in and enter your details – Link for CSC Login.
- Then you will be able to update your Aadhar number after submitting the relevant application form.
- After successful submission, you will also receive a message with the relevant details on your registered mobile number.
Thus, the CSC login will be done and you will be allowed to update the E-KYC for your PM Kisan account.