WB Ration Dealer Recruitment 2022 – New Dealership Vacancy Notification, Application Form Download & Online Apply Link, Step by Step process to be a ration Dealer in different districts of West Bengal.
Under a state-level scheme of the Government of West Bengal, people can now apply online for ration dealerships. Interested individual residents of the state would be required to fill in an application form and submit the same to the Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. Since it is a state-level scheme, any adult resident of the state of West Bengal can apply for the dealership.
If you want more information about the eligibility criteria, application process etc., then keep reading this article.
Ration Shop Dealership Notification: Brief Overview
|Name of Dealership Scheme||Ration Shop (FPS)|
|Appointing Agency||Ministry of Food, Respective State Govt|
|Official Website||Check State Govt’s Website|
|Mode of Recruitment||Online|
|Application Form fill up starting date||To be notified soon|
|Category of Article||Business Scheme|
West Bengal Ration Dealer Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
There are some criteria for eligibility. If you don’t meet the criteria set by the government then you would not be permitted to have a ration dealership.
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a permanent resident of a specific district in West Bengal.
- Applicants must own significant space for loading and unloading the supplies that are to be maintained for proper supply of ration.
- The applicant must be fluent in the local language, that is, Bengali. He/she should also be able to efficiently read and write in Bengali without much hassle.
- It is mandatory that the applicant for a ration dealership must have his/her own warehouse to store the ration supplies.
- The applicant must have a working computer system for storing details of stock and ration cardholders.
- It is also necessary that the applicant provides his/her lease agreement papers during application if they have taken a warehouse on lease.
Application Fee for Ration Dealership Application Form in West Bengal:
Applicants are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,000.
Keep in mind that an application fee must be submitted to the office of the Sub-Divisional Controller of Food and Supplies.
Method of Payment of Application Fee: by Demand Draft mode only.
Ration Dealership Application Form – How to Apply Online?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the WPDS. You can simply use this link for your convenience – https://food.wb.gov.in/.
- You will find the option for ‘e-citizen’ on the homepage.
- Click on it and some drop-down options will appear.
- Click on “West Bengal New Ration Dealership Application form“. You can also take a printout of this form.
- Enter all the details required in the application form. Make sure the details entered are correct and up-to-date. Information needed will include your name, father’s name, address of the warehouse, your residential address, personal information, contact details, and so on. You will also be required to enter details of the profession of family members and your experience in business (if any).
- Carefully go through the terms and conditions which are given. After reading them all, check the box for acceptance if you do not have any problem with the terms and conditions.
- Attach the documents required along with your application form. They are necessary to check your eligibility. Then you can submit it to the office of the Sub-Divisional Officer of the West Bengal Food and Supplies Department.
WBPDS Ration Dealer Offline Application Form: Download PDF
|Ration Dealership Offline Application Form||Download PDF|
|WB Dealer List||Check Here|
|Ration Card Form Download||Check Here|
|Food & Supplies Department Website||www.food.wb.gov.in|
|WBPDS Official Website||www.wbpds.gov.in|
Documents required to apply for Ration Dealership in West Bengal:
- Challan showing that the non-refundable application fee has been successfully paid.
- Aadhar card/ Passport/ PAN card or any other such document for identity verification.
- Domicile certificate/ Residential certificate or any other proof of address.
- The applicant’s certificate or marksheet of his/her highest qualifying examination.
- Proof of financial solvency.
- The layout of the warehouse or godown.
- Medical certificate stating that the applicant is physically fit to have a ration dealership.
- Birth certificate or class X admit card.
- A photocopy of the Income Tax Return of the applicant for the last three years before the year of application.
- A photocopy of the Audit Report of the applicant for the last three years before the year of application.
If you have any questions regarding Dealership Process of WB PDS (Ration) then comment below. We will try to help you and reply to your query as soon as possible.