WB SET Question Paper Download PDF: WB SET Previous Year Question Paper has an important part in achieving the dream of passing the examination. Practicing the last year’s question sheet enables you to find the weaknesses in your exam preparation. Weak topics can be included in your exam preparation plan so that you can do better in your final examination. Improve your time management and accuracy by practicing with WB SET question sheets from last year on a daily basis.
WB SET 2023 Notification Declared – Apply Now
Table of Contents
WBCSC SET Previous Year Question Paper
|Question Paper Download Link
|WB SET 2022 Question Paper
|WB SET 2020 Question Paper
|WB SET 2018 Question Paper
|WB SET 2017 Question Paper
|WB SET 2015 Question Paper
Also, you can find last year’s question sheets for WB State Eligibility Test for each subject for 2022, 2020, 2018, 2015 and earlier from the official portal. You can save paper 1 and paper 2 question sheets and solve them with a stopwatch and assess your performance in the sheets that enables you in attaining knowledge in the paper 2 subjects. Practicing WB SET last year question papers enables you to adapt to the environment of the examination center and understand the question level, pattern, and syllabus.
WB SET Question Paper 2022 with Answer Key
General Paper 1 Download:
Answer Key for General Paper 1 – Download
Jumbling Order – Download
Paper 2 Download:
WB SET Question Paper 2018 with Answer Key
- 10_POL SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 12_CHEMICAL SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 14_LIFE SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 15_MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 16_PHYSICAL SCIENCES_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 19_LIB_INF SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 20_PHYSICAL EDUCATION_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 21_ELECTRONIC SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 22_COMPUTER SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 23_HOME SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 25_MASS COMM JOURNALISM_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
- 27_EARTH SCIENCE_PAPER_II_KEY_X.pdf
WB SET 2023 Question Paper Pattern
You can get a good score in the examination by practicing the WB SET question sheet 2023. It enables you to introduce yourself with a new difficulty level, weightage of topics, asked questions, and other important things of the examination. Evaluate the weak topics and practice them to master the ideas. To do better in the exam, you have to solve last year’s question sheets daily. One familiar drawback for the applicants is practicing the paper in a provided time. By doing this, candidates will be able to improve their time management that will enable them in the exam hall.
Advantages of Solving WBCSC SET Old Question Paper
There are plenty of advantages of practicing the WB SET last year’s question sheets. A few advantages that enable in your WB SET examination preparation are provided below:
- You can improve your performance and boost confidence by practicing the West Bengal SET last year’s question papers.
- You can revise the topics by practicing these question papers regularly. You will understand if you missed anything from the syllabus of WB SET exam.
- Solving WB SET last year’s question sheets is an important tool to evaluate your performance in the WB SET exam.
WB SET Exam Syllabus 2022
Here is the detailed examination pattern for your convenience:
- The examination pattern includes two papers.
- The first paper will be of 100 scores where 50 questions will be asked and each question will be of 2 marks.
- Another paper includes 200 scores whereas every question will be of 2 marks.
About West Bengal College Service Commission State Eligibility Test Exam
|Name of Exam
|West Bengal State Eligibility Test
|WB College Service Commission (WBCSC)
|Mode of Exam
The main objective of the WB SET is to recruit Assistant Professors for the government-aided universities of the state. The main goal of SET is to evaluate applicants’ reasoning abilities and teaching. Candidates who have obtained at least a 55% in their Master’s degree or equivalent courses are competent to apply for this post. Aspirants who have qualified the JRF, SLET, or NET are exempt from WB SET examination. WB SET comprises two papers. Applicants are evaluated on their general knowledge in these two papers.