Read How to Open Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Petrol Pump – Check HP Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement Latest Notifications: These days, automobiles have become a necessity. Thus, given the increasing demand for vehicles, the demand for petrol has constantly been on the rise. As such, petrol pump dealership has become a booming business. HPCL is providing opportunity to provide Petrol Pump Dealership to the eligible persons.
However, there is some initial investment required. It varies depending upon the area, setup, and location of the outlet. But leaving aside the initial investment, a petrol pump dealership business in India has always shown huge profitability in the long term. In this article, we will see information related to Opening a HP Petrol Pump in urban & rural India.
Table of Contents
Hindustan Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Petrol Pump Dealership
|Oil Marketing Company Name
|Hindustan Oil Corporation Limited (HPCL)
|Type of Business Opportunity
|Franchise / Retail Outlet (RO) Dealership
|Mode of Applying
|Date of Notification
|24 July 2023
|Mode of Selection
|Based on Merit List Preparation
|www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in / www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Several popular oil companies have been leading the Indian market for decades. Hindustan Petroleum is one such famous company. It is a subsidiary of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and has managed to capture more than 25% share of the Indian market. HPCL has now become one of the topmost companies among its other Indian competitors.
As a result, the company ensures that the franchise holders are capable enough to maintain the brand value and image. This is because they need to have good managing skills to maintain the employees and resolve any problem that arises.
Hindustan Petroleum Dealership Advertisement 2023
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HP Petrol Pump Dealership Online
These are the eligibility criteria required to have an HP petrol pump dealership:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. People belonging to any other nationality would not be permitted.
- In case he/she is an NRI, he/she has to have lived in India for at least the past 6 months.
- The applicant needs to be at least a class 10 pass out to start an outlet in the rural areas. On the contrary, the minimum educational qualification required for setting up a petrol pump in the urban areas is class XII or higher secondary.
- The minimum area of land meant for a franchise in any city should be at least 800 square kilometers. For a pump on a state or national highway, the area of land should not be less than 1200 square kilometers.
The land chosen for the petrol pump directly affects the profitability of the franchise. Thus, make sure to choose the land wisely.
Application Fee for HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership
An application fee of Rs. 8,000 is applicable for rural retail outlets. However, for SC/ST applicants, it is Rs. 4,000. Similarly, for urban retail outlets, the application fee is Rs. 10,000 but for applicants belonging to scheduled castes or tribes, it is Rs. 5,000. This application fee is to be paid through a demand draft.
Keep these points in mind before applying for an HP petrol pump dealership. Other than the initial investment, the outlet is sure to bring about great profits if the area is chosen wisely and the outlet is managed properly.
How to Open Hindustan Petroleum Petrol Pump Dealership in India?
The application for HP petrol pump dealership can be made both offline and online.
For offline applications, you need to fill out the application form and submit it along with the affidavit for the dealership.
Steps to Apply online for HPCL Petrol Pump:
For the online application of HP petrol pump dealership, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official HPCL website. You can simply use this link – www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Click on the option for registration on the homepage.
- Provide all the details required for registration and click on ‘Submit’.
- Fill in all the details as asked in the application form and submit it along with the application fee.
Keep an eye out for HP petrol pump dealership advertisements on our website www.pscwb.org.in and apply as per convenience.
Documents Required to Open HP Petrol Pump Dealership
As you all know, you need to submit some documents to prove your eligibility for the dealership. The documents required for the HP petrol pump dealership are:
- Residential certificate as address proof.
- Birth certificate or equivalent.
- Marksheet of last qualifying examination (10th or 12th depending upon the location).
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Certificates of land valuation.
- Copy of Demat statement.
For more information and updates on HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Information, keep visiting our website. Comment below if you want to know specific information.
Important Links Regarding BPCL Dealership
|HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership New Advertisement for All States
|Check New Advertisement Here
|Retail Dealership Agreement for Bifurcated Facilities
|Retail SC-ST Dealership Agreement
|Retail Agreement for COCO Pumps
|LPG GAS AGENCY DEALERSHIP Notification
You can apply online for BPCL RO / KSK Dealership through the official website www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in.
Interested candidates must submit application before 27th September 2023.
This is not mandatory however, it is always better to show land before applying. This increases chance of getting dealership.