KBC Audition Registration 2023-24: Kaun Banega Crorepati, better known as KBC is a reality show that is aired on the channel ‘Sony’ every year. This is a very popular show and has completed several seasons. However, the hype and enthusiasm for the upcoming seasons never decrease. The host of this famous show is Mr. Amitabh Bachchhan. 2023 will witness this show’s 15th season.
Also Read – Shark Tank India Season 2: Registration, Date.
Table of Contents
KBC Registration 2023 for 15th Season: Key Information
|Name of the Show
|Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)
|Type of Show
|Channel / OTT
|Audition Registration Process
|Last Date of Audition Registration
The registration for this show might start from May but has not been officially declared by the authorities. The registration process is totally online. If you want to apply for KBC 2023, keep reading this article. We will provide you with all the necessary information, like eligibility criteria, registration process, and so on.
Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 15 Registration Link
To participate in the KBC Season 15 Registration, you need to go to the SonyLiv App. Or you can send SMS with your answer to 509093.
SonyLiv App Download Links are given below:
Participants will be required to answer ten questions daily, for ten days to qualify for the KBC Audition. They will be provided with four options out of which they need to select the right answer. This is the initial part of the registration process.
Once you qualify for this round, you will be eligible for the further audition. However, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the show. If you are interested to take part in the show but do not meet the eligibility criteria, then you will not be able to participate.
Eligibility Criteria for Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Audition
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. If you belong to a different nationality then you would not be allowed to participate.
- Candidate applying must be an adult. He/she should at least be 18 years old or more on the date of registration.
- The applicant must be mentally as well as physically fit to appear for the show.
- You would not be allowed to take part if you have a criminal record against your name. Thus, no applicant having any criminal background will be allowed to appear for the show. You also cannot be involved in any court proceedings during that time.
Only if you meet all the above-mentioned criteria will you be allowed to apply for the show. Otherwise, your application would be straightaway rejected by the authorities. It is also mandatory for the applicant to not have been on the show ‘Fastest Finger First’. He/she should also not have participated earlier in any of the previous seasons of KBC.
How to Register online for KBC Audition
If you follow the show, you will know that the KBC Audition is held majorly on the app called ‘SONY Liv’. It is the official app of the channel Sony on which KBC is telecasted. One can easily download the SONY Liv app from Google Play Store or Apple Store. Follow the steps given below to apply for KBC through the SONY Liv app.
- First of all, you need to go to the Play Store or Apple Store app on your smartphone. Then you need to download and install the ‘SONY Liv’ application on your phone.
- Upon opening the app after installation, navigate through the homepage and you will find an option to register for KBC.
- Clicking on that option will take you to a page asking you to enter your mobile number. One done, you will be required to register on the app through your Google or Facebook account.
- The application form will then appear. Fill in the necessary details like your name, age, phone number, gender, occupation, educational qualification, etc. You will then be asked to select the zone from which you belong, from a given list of states.
- After completing the steps above, you will be required to answer the questions asked on the show. You will be given four options out of which you have to select the right one. In this round, you will need to answer 10 questions correctly in ten days.
If your answers to these ten questions are correct then you will be sent a confirmation message by the authorities of KBC for further proceeding.