Odisha Ration Card 2022 List: The Department of Food Supplies and Consumer welfare Department under the Govt of Odisha is responsible for the issuing of Ration Card in the State. Ration Card is a very important and official document that every citizen must have to avail the benefits of the Schemes announced by the Govt. Every citizen who hold ration card can get the essential food commodities and fuel in a very subsidized rate. Therefore the households or the citizens who are not having any Ration Card or have temporary Ration Card need to apply for the new Ration Card in the state Odisha.
Also Check – Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2022.
The ration is distributed to the ration card holders through PDS (Public Distribution System). Ration card is an essential document not only for availing Ration in a subsidized rate but is also serves many other purposes such as it serves as identification card and also residential proof. To know more details regarding the application process of Odisha Ration Card, required documents, eligibility criteria etc, read the article below.
How to Apply for Odisha Ration Card 2022 Online?
The Govt of Odisha has not released yet any online procedure for the application of the Ration Card. Candidates needs to complete the application procedure of the Odisha Ration Card in the offline mode only. Although the Application form of the new Ration Card application can be downloaded from the official website of the concerned department. Candidates can also visit the nearest Ration dealer to collect the application form. After collecting the form candidates need to fill the form without any mistakes, then they need to submit the form along with all the necessary documents to the respective DFO office of their blocks.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Ration Card:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Odisha state.
- Applicants must hold any ration card from previously.
- Applicants must have verified the income details before the application.
Ration Card Benefits
- Residents can get the Ration in a very subsidized or discounted rate from the FPS.
- The residents who belong to the BPL category will be able to get Kerosene Oil.
- Ration Card serves as a valid document that can be produce to apply for Pension, Birth Certificate or Income Certificate etc.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Ration Card Online?
The application of Ration card is an offline process although applicants can visit the official to download the application form. The steps to download the application form have been given below.
- At first go to the official website.
- Then on the home page select the E-bitaran option.
- Candidates will be redirected to the next page, now click on the link of the application form of the ration card.
- Now candidates can download the application form and after that candidates need keep a print out copy of the form.
- Now candidates need to fill the form correctly with all the true details.
- After that candidates need to attach the required documents with the form.
- After that submit the form along with all the documents to the respective DFO office.
- After the authority verifies the form the ration card will be issued to the candidates.
- Generally the processing of the ration card takes 30 to 40 days.
Process to Check Application Form Status
- Go to the official website which is www.pdsodisha.gov.in.
- Candidates now click on the Odisha Ration Card list of the dealer with ration card given under the FPS report section.
- A new page will open.
- Now choose your district and the Block/ULB
- Now click the ‘Show’ button
- Candidates now check the details of the district.
Download Odisha Ration Card List 2022
Now the Ration Card can be searched online and candidates can check the ration card holder name and other details. Follow the steps to search the Ration Card online.
- Go to the official website.
- Choose yours district name, block and ward no on the homepage.
- Now select the get report option.
|Odisha Ration Card List Check Online||Click Here|
|NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries||Click Here|