WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2021: West Bengal Public Service Commission will provide the WBCS 2021 Preliminary Exam Date shortly after the lockdown ends on 15th June. As of now, all the exams scheduled to be conducted by WBPSC have been postponed till 30th June 2021 due to covid. Read the official notice regarding the exam date postponement which was issued on 27th April –
WBCS Preliminary & Main Exam Date
|WBCS 2021 Preliminary Exam Date||Postponed (New Date not announced)|
|Admit Card Release Date||2 Weeks before exam date|
|WBCS 2020 Main Exam Date||Postponed|
|Mains Admit Card Release Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
We will update here once there is any official update from the official portals of West Bengal Public Service Commission i.e wbpsc.gov.in or pscwbonline.gov.in. However, it is expected that the authority may conducted the WBCS 2021 Preliminary Exam in July.
Also Check – WBPSC Workshop Instructor Admit Card 2021.
How to download pscwbonline.gov.in Admit Card for WBCS Exam?
To download the Admit Card for WBCS Exe Preliminary & Mains, you should adhere to the steps mentioned –
- Go to the official portal www.wbpsc.gov.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Now, open the “Admit Card” Link available in the Menu section.
- Then, enter your Enrolment Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Search button to generate your admit card.
- Download and save the Admit Card in your device.
- Take a print out in an A4 sheet.
What documents to carry in PSCWB WBCS Exam Hall
One should carry the following documents –
- Hard copy of the admit card,
- Black / Blue ball point pen,
- Any valid ID card such as – Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- Recent Photograph,
- One photocopy of his / her ID proof.
Important Link to Download WBCS Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Link||Available Soon|
|WBPSC All Exam Postponement Notice||Download|
|Official Website of PSCWB||www.wbpsc.gov.in|
Generally, the exam is of 2 Hours and is conducted from 12 PM to 2 PM. The schedule will be mentioned in the Admit Card of the candidate.
No, you must take a print out copy of the downloaded admit card.
Enrolment No and Date of Birth. Also keep your User Login ID & Password which was received during registration with WBPSC.
Generally, admit card is released by WBPSC before 2 weeks from the date of commencement of exam.
If you have more questions regarding WBCS Admit Card or Exam Date 2021, please let us know through the comments section.